2023 Honda Pilot
Conquer the Unpaved Road
The 2023 Pilot makes it easy to navigate terrain that may be challenging in other vehicles. Its available all-wheel-drive system is heavily improved, delivering confidence-inspiring stability, performance, and traction. And with the fully equipped new TrailSport, Honda SUVs have never been more capable.
285-HP V-6 Engine
The Pilot is equipped with a V-6 engine capable of towing up to 5,000 pounds. That’s enough muscle to pull a 24-foot camper, a trailer with two side-by-sides, or a 22-foot boat.
Redesigned Front End
The robust new front end of the Pilot houses a hexagon-mesh grille and narrow-eyed LED headlights, creating a dominant impression.
19 / 27* miles per gallon (city/highway)
Up to 5,000 lbs1 Towing
View Trim Details Below
Honda Pilot Sport
- 285-hp, V-6 Engine
- 20-Inch Alloy Wheels
- Blind Spot Information System
- Roof Rails
Honda Pilot EX-L
- Wireless Apple CarPlay®
- Leather-Trimmed Interior
- Power Tailgate
- Parking Sensors
Honda Pilot TrailSport
- All-Terrain Tires
- Exclusive 18-Inch TrailSport Wheels
- Off-Road Tuned Suspension
- TrailWatch™ Camera System
- Panoramic Moonroof
- Bose Premium Sound System
- Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System™
- Hands-Free Access Power Tailgate
- Head-Up Display
- 10.2-Inch Digital Instrument Cluster
- Heated and Ventilated Front Seats
- 2nd-Row Heated Seats
1. Maximum towing capacity for AWD trims is 5,000 lbs. Maximum towing capacity for 2WD trims is 3,500 lbs. Towing requires accessory towing equipment. Please see your Honda dealer for details.
* 19 city/27 highway/22 combined mpg rating for 2WD trims. 19 city/25 highway/21 combined mpg rating for non-TrailSport AWD trims. 18 city/23 highway/20 combined mpg rating for TrailSport. Based on 2023 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, and other factors.
** MSRP excluding tax, license, registration, $1,295 destination charge and accessories. Dealer prices may vary. MSRP does not include $395 charge for premium colors.